Aladdin

I read "Aladdin".

"No. Only you can do this, my boy." Abanazar took a gold ring off his finger an gave it to Aladdin. This ring is magic and can protect you," he said. "Be careful, and bring me the lamp quickly!" (p,11)

I thought it is something strange when I read this scene. Abanazar appeared suddenly and gave Aladdin money and clothes. He told Aladdin he was Aladdin's uncle but it is strange that Aladdin's mother doesn't know her husband's brother. So I thought Abanazar is a bad guy.

The next morning she remembered Aladdin's eyes, "There is no loved in the eyes of the Vizier's son," she thought. "He thinks only of gold and of jewels." So the Princess went to her father. (p,26)

I like the Princess. She changed her mind noticing that Vizier's son doesn't lover her. But Aladdin lives by the magic of Genie so I was worried what would hppen to Aladdin if Genie was gone.

From that day, Aladdin and Badr-al-Budur lived happily in their palace. They lived for many years, and had many children. But Aladdin always carried the magic lamp with him, day and night. (p,41)

I'm glad that the story was happy. I've seen other Aladdin stories, but with a different ending. It is interesting that there are various ways to end the same stories. I wanted to read other books.


コメント

人気の投稿