Heidi


I read  "Heidi" written by Johanna Spyri.
“What do you think it is, Heidi?” he asked. “It’s a chair for me! Because it’s so high!” (p,7)

This convocation is talked in the first day when Heidi and her grandfather met at the first time. First, I thought her he is a scary person because he doesn’t talk much. However, as you can see in this scene, I was relieved to know little by little that he was a gentle person.

Heidi also loved to see him making the cheese from the goats’ milk. But most of all, she loved to stand under the old fir trees and hear the wind singing in them. (p,11)

I like this scene because I can feel how beautiful the place where she is. I think that the wonderful nature is spreading. I want to get out of the environment that surrounds me now and live the way she lives.

“Clara!” she cried. “You’re not in your chair! And you’re not thin and white! Is it really you?” Heidi and Clara stood up, and began to walk slowly towards her. Now Grandmama really couldn’t believe her eyes. (p,52)

Reading this scene, I thought Clara was amazing because she was able to walk with hard work. I want to work hard like Clara and I want to be a person who can value my friends like Heidi.

コメント

人気の投稿