Alice in Wonderland

I read Alice in Wonderland written by Lewis Carroll.

If I grow bigger after that, I can get the key. If I grow smaller, I can get nuder the door into the garden." So she ate the cake.(p.5)

I like this scene. She is very positive. If I were in this situation, I can't think like her. I will hesitate to eat a cake.

"Stop crying!" Alice told herself. "You're a big girl" (and she was big - very big) "and you mustn't cry." (p.6)

In this book, there are many parts of that are enclosed in parentheses like this. I thought this is author's opinion. We can enjoy reading it.

"Don't like cats!" the Mouse said. (He was very angry.) "Would you like cats if you were me?" "No," Alice said. "No. But I think you would like Dinah. She is a nice, dear thing." Alice was speaking mostly to herself. "She never makes a noise, and she's very good. She catches all the mice - Oh! You're angry again! We will not speak about Dinah any more - " "We!" the Mouse cried. "I never speak about cats! I don't want to hear any more about them."(p.9)

In this scene, Alice make the mouse angry because she speak about cats in spite of he say he don't like cats. After this scene, she also make him angry due to speaking about dogs that kill all mouse in a farm. I thought it is natural for him to angry to her. She doesn't listen to people. This is a big disadvantage. But I thought this is also advantage.Every time Alice does a crazy thing, the idea of author is written and I sympathized very much. There are many different stories of Alice these days. I want to read another ending Alice in Wonderland.

コメント

人気の投稿