Book series review

 I like Oxford Reading Tree series because this series books have same main characters. And they appear various stories. Sometimes  even a dog they have became hero! Common points of all stories are going to magic adventure. I am always excited when they go to the adventure. These books make me happy. I introduce about five books of this series.

"The Power Cut"
At breakfast Wilma put on a film. Dad sighed. "Get dressed everyone. We didn't come on holiday to watch TV." "Can we watch this first?" asked Wilma. "Later," said Dad. "Let's go out." "Wasn't it fun on the beach today?" sad Mum. But nobody said any thing. Wilf and Biff were busy playing a game. Chip and Wilma were listening to a CD.
When I read this seine, I remembered my childhood. I liked to playing game and watching TV. But now I thought it is  more important to spend good time with friends or family than watching TV. Especially I think memories of childhood is important things. I still remember that my grandfather took me and my sister to the sea and the river when we were children. Happy memories will remain even if we grow. I thought Wilma's parents said correct things but children didn't obey them. So they did something to children stop the game. I thought it was good idea! Please read this book if you want to know what they did!

"Survival Adventure"
Suddenly, Biff grabbed the umbrella and jumped to her feet. She ran outside and began to shout. "Help!" she called. "We've been surrounded." Everyone jumped up. Biff spun the umbrella round and round. "Go away! Go away!" she shouted. Little Fox laughed and laughed. "This is my father," said Little Fox.
I thought how brave Biff is! I can not do a same thing. In this story, the umbrella helped to chase away the bear because there was no umbrella in the old world. So the bear was afraid of it.Also at that time she protected everyone. I want to be a person who is quick and have courage like her.


"The Evil Genie"
 Floppy was frightened of the bird. He ran away from the hut. "Floppy, come back!" yelled Biff. The bird swooped on the beach. It picked up Floppy in its claws. Biff, Nadim and Kipper ran out of the hut, but the bird flew off with Floppy. "Floppy!" yelled Kipper. "This is terrible," said Kipper. "We'll have to rescue Floppy." "This must be because of the genie," said Nadim.
I don't like this evil genie because he is a terrible smell like rotten eggs and he do two bad things a day. I like a genie of "Aladdin and the magic lamp". He is very kind and nice. I want the evil genie to be like him. In this story is part 1. So I finished reading this book, I was worried about the next story. I read part 2 hoping Floppy is safe. Part 2 was also interesting. I want you to read these books. 


"The Flying Carpet"
  Biff and Kipper saw someone running away. It was the wicked uncle. "Oh no!" said Kipper, "he's getting away. How can we stop him?" Biff had the magic carpet with her. "I wonder if...?" Biff made a wish and the magic carpet flew after the wicked uncle. The wicked uncle rode as fast as he could but the carpet was faster. "Stop him!" called Biff. The carpet pulled the wicked uncle from his horse. It wrapped it self round him and then it rolled him back to the city.
When I read this seine, I felt good because I don't like the wicked uncle. He is very bad man. He captured real king and put him in prison. Then he made the people pay him money even if the are poor. So I was happy when he was captured by Biff's magic carpet. I thought magic carpet was wonderful! I want it. If I have this carpet, I want to fly in the sky. This story was very good. Please read it.
"The Bully"
 Rosie pulled Chip's ear and she wouldn't let go. "Tell me a secret," she said. "Go on!" Chip didn't want to tell her a secret. "Go on, Motor Mouth." said Rosie. Rosie pulled Chip's ear even harder. "Tell me a secret," she said. "Go on!" chip didn't want to, but he told Rosie about the magic key.
I thought how mean she is! Everyone didn't like her because she did many bad things to everyone. But she has changed since she experienced a magic adventure. I was surprised because I have ever seen the kind of magic adventure instead of I read many books of this series. I want you to read this book. And I like this story's way of end. I could not predict it. You may laugh when you read the last. Please read one!

I think all books of this series is interesting. I have some books of it which I haven't read yet. So I want to read other books. And I want to challenge reading other book series. I am looking forward to read many interesting books from now!

コメント

  1. this series books have same main characters
    the books in this series have the same main characters

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿